Join She Rebel Radio® for the Pricing with Integrity Exclusive Self Study Course :
I know many Women like you are consistently undervaluing their services and over delivering!
The pandemic and global economy crisis has magnified the question of ‘price and worth’ ten-fold and women again find themselves questioning their worth instead of owning it…..
The impact of that is a cycle of resentment, guilt and procrastination which will not serve you in the tough times ahead.
During the Self Study Course -
you will work around the Pricing with Integrity Triangle enabling you to make bold changes in your business (and even your industry) whilst ensuring you find the pricing place that sits right for you. Your Self Study Course will ensure you :
1. Ditch procrastination and find greater self-confidence in your pricing.
2. Discover (and deepen) the essential questions you MUST ask and consistently consider when pricing.
3. Diagnose exactly where you are ‘out of integrity’ with your pricing and take MASSIVE action on changing it. Small Bite Sized Self Study Course enabling little time but profound changes to be made giving you a
structure to work through but not one that is linear : what and how you apply it, is up to you.
7 x Modules include :
Here's what my clients say : 'The Pricing with Integrity workshop changed my life – and I don’t say that lightly! The penny dropped and now my company and self confidence is growing, I can charge my worth.'
- Your Integrity Path
- Recognising Resentment
- Integrity to Yourself
- Integrity to Clients
- Integrity to Business
- Diagnosing Discord
- Choosing Integrity
Emma - CEO Broadcasting and Media Company/ Music Entrepreneur 'I was able to go deeper to the real crux of my procrastination with Pricing and asking for money'
- Director of GoGecko Ltd and Recruitment Specialist 'I got my mojo back, creating 3 online courses and changing my entire offers - something I've been procrastinating about for over a year'
- Nathalie - Founder New Leaf Nutrition and Coaching 'I came away with so much more clarity and confidence in what I want to offer and excited for my pricing. Highly recommended!'
Gemma - Leader in Yoga industry and YTT/Retreats 'The simple structure and Lulu’s natural facilitation mean that you go deep, fast, looking at what patterns you need to change leaving you with solid, tangible actions.’
Amy - Award winning mental health and wellbeing Strategist.'I felt lifted & shifted - the PWI provides a simple and effective approach and model to an aspect of business that can often feel onerous, overwhelming and uncomfortable'
Jo - Luminary Coach + IT Consultant.
'A really accessible framework which enabled us to reflect on how we can preserve integrity. I left the session feeling more confident, and with a comprehensive list of action to take'
Clare - Educator, Innovation Advisor and Founder of Thrive.
Please note : this course is designed for Women with service based businesses.